Saturday, January 28, 2006

Unheard words

I wonder how many people does a man/woman meet in his/her life....well guess there are generally the following categories....people who we
I)just meet say Hi ....Then Bye
ii)meet,talk about the weather may be general politics get to know each others name's and yes Bye
iii) ii)+ meet sometime down the line and slowly build acquaintaince
iv)iii) plus an email(usually forwards) once in a while on topics of general interest
v)slowly some acquaintances continue to keep in touch.....
vi)some of v) get into a closer loop
vii)finely filtered and they are friends

Then after the 7 doors(strange 7 hills of Shabarimala,7 doors of Vaikundam....hmmm some celestial significance....)are real core friends atleast thats how it is for me.......

But then at each level I find there are people who have made indelible lasting impressions.I have wondered why they never came through the next door!!!Well I guess most people did shut the door on me...ha ha ha ...I did not have to do it...

Seriously analyzing I find I did want a few of them who made these subtle impressions to come to my core group....iam interested in the around 50% of these who shut the door on me....kya hua yahaaan?????

I guess people who left me at <=level 4 or 5 never got to know much about me...
so that leaves say around 25% who did get in but got out....why why why?
probably level 5 they understood that they I don't share their interests....fine so may be they found me a bore...since we did not have common interests...ok so that leaves say around 5-10% who did get close to me but then opted out.....

It is this 5-10% say a liltle down level 6-7 that Iam baffled....they did know me but then closed the door....so therein lies the question why?

Ego conflicts?Difference of opinion?Fed up of me? hmmmm......no idea cause they never told me the reason....I guess those who came out of level 7 were those who
had differences but sorted it out with me.....perhaps if the others too had done the same I would have been better than what Iam.

Anyway all said and done...i do wonder why some left with unsaid words which echo somewhere within the closed doors of their hearts....leaving behind them a deafening silence......

May be just a minute or two...perhaps a slap would have made that fine difference
and may be they would have been one among my best people...but then Life is Like that
Man Proposes.....God and yes people too dispose............!!!!!!!

No comments: